Re: Flow and Electronic Musical Instrument Design

Howdy,

 I prefer sitting for keyboards, standing for guitar
as my homade axe is rather clumsy while seated, but
for vocals, time and time again I get the best results
while standing. i don't know why but comparing tracks
always sounds better for me while standing,
Rig

Need Mail bonding?