Re: electro-music festival June 1-3 Philadelphia

Has anyone on this list played last year's festival? I remember seeing
the "invite" emails for it, and if memory serves correctly, it was a
"pay to play" festival. (The performers had to pay in order to
participate.) The list of performers seems to back this up - it's a
long list, and I only recognize 3 names. (Including Warren Sirota, who
played at Y2k6.)

Could anyone set me straight on this? Other than that, they really
seem to have their poop together. They have meal tickets, a great
looking venue, etc.

For those of us on the west coast, the San Francsico Electronic Music
Festival will be held after Labor Day this year:
http://www.sfemf.org/sfemf2007.html

Matt Davignon
www.ribosomemusic.com