FABIO ANILE'S NEW ETEROGENEOO PODCAST

Hey Fabio!

I just listened to your latest Podcast. The one that's a "live
improvisation with Gianluca Peretti on electronic drum and trumpet ."

It's really quite tastey.

For those of you who have not checked it out yet, I highly recommend it.

 --

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

Flux Aeterna:
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=6378076

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314
http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi?step=view_profile&id=121197000042

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???