Re: cheapest unit or way to sync to the EDP?

On 22 maj 2007, at 19.40, francisco prado wrote:

> I can't seem to get Ableton to work as a master, it seemed to need
> an external sync.  Am I incorrect about that?

Go into Live's preferences. Find the "MIDI sync" tab. Enable one MIDI
output as the sync output. Physically plug a MIDI cable into that
port and the other end into the EDP's MIDI input. Set the EDP to
"sync: in". Start Ableton.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)