Re: clip posted

Per

At what point in the chain did you get that scale?  Your description says 'western tempered' tuning (I assum in EXS) on your strat sample. Does the EWI give facility  (with pitch bend) to define scales like that?  Or somewhere else in Logic?

Sampling is an area I have done nothing with, this inspires me to do more.

thanks

Neil

On 5/22/07, Per Boysen < perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On 22 maj 2007, at 16.55, David Auker wrote:
> Per Boysen wrote:
>> (...) my all time fav scale: "Chinese Lu scale by Haui Nan Zi, Han
>> era. (P. Amiot 1780, Kurt Reinhart)".
>
> Can you elaborate on this scale?

Well... As from what I hear the third and tenth note are special,
according to the phrasings I mostly do. As from what I can feel the
notes tend to pitch in where I would like them place them myself. As
for a mathematical description, these are the deviations:

1: +0,9
2: +5,9
3: +17,6
4: +6,4