RE: OT: The Search for the Perfect Home Recording Amplifier Saga

You might want to define your idea of "reasonably priced".  But....I would
check out Red Iron Amps (www.redironamps.com)  Low wattage (from as little
as 1 w to 50), all tube (and hand built) amps. Really high quality!  Not
dirt cheap, but not astronomical either. There is a review of a couple in
the curent Vinatge Guitar Magazine.  I use one of their all tube buffer
amps to warm up my loops...it sounds amazing---I also use it to treat
recorded digital tracks and add some drive and ...well, "tube-ness".
Worth a gander.

Max

Change is good. See what’s different about Windows Live Hotmail.
www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/default.html?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_changegood_0507