Re: AW: AW: AW: AW: looking for looper that syncs to real drums

On 25 maj 2007, at 10.35, Jens Wolters wrote:

> in your loopers comparison chart it says "3 (but then only one
> playing at a
> time)" for "Max numbers of loops" for the RC-50. This is wrong. You
> can play
> all 3 loops at the some time.

Thank you for the good thought, but that column is for linear loops.
There is another column for parallel loops. I will make that easier
to understand in the chart.

The RC-50 works like this: In Multi Mode you can use three parallel
loops. In Solo Mode you can use three linear loops.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)