AW: double-Boss-loop-patch

> I have i question for you guys, maybe you can help me.
> I use a Boss RC20xl in which i feed the electronic part of my
> drumkit plus the stringthing, but want to be able to run more loops.
> So i am thinking of buying an rc2 to join in on the fun. The
> signalpath i was thinking of is;
> soundsource>looper#1>looper#2>amp, but allso from looper#1 straight
> to amp(with a double jack-thingie) AND from looper#2 by means
> of an AB-switch back to looper#1.
> i only have to add 2 volumepedals (one for each)

Personally, I tried something simliar with a Line6 DL4 and a Boss DD20 and
volume pedal, the setup looking like this:

The Boss DD20 is set up so it sends the dry signal to the left output and
the wet signal to the right one. With that, it looks like this:

(Left): Soundsource->DL4->DD20->Mains
(Right): DL4->DD20->Volume Pedal->Back to DL4.

The fun here is that the DL4 (in looper mode) and the DD20 (in normal delay
mode) complement each other nicely; the DL4 does oneshot, reverse,
halfspeed
and has an additional delay, with the DD20, you can do unrounded multiply
without the need to use both loopers.

But then again, I found that restricting myself to one rather simple looper
(currently, mainly the DD20) also adds to the fun - and if I want the whole
crazyness, I use Mobius (although I think about the Repeater's new OS...)

        Rainer