Re: Drum Machine w/ Bass?

> I've yet to hear a "bass" sample on a drum machine that I didn't think
> was really cheap sounding.

Actually, that is very helpful. Sounds like I shouldn't try to get
both drums and bass out of one box. Given the choice, I'd say drums
is more important to me.

The rest of your comments are helpful, too, but I should have said
that I wasn't looking (necessarily...or at least not right away) to
use this for live use. I was mainly looking for something to use for
home practice, jamming, noodling, composing, etc.

Thanks,

Jeff