Re: POST YOUR SETUP

I play the violin.  an acoustic one, but amplified with an LR Baggs Violin Pickup.

Audio In to a Pendulum Audio Preamp.  On lo-fi gigs, i just use a Sans Amp and Wah for pre-amperage.

The originating sound goes into a Motu Traveler.

Then, In Ableton Live or Max/MSP, I route to a bunch of effects,  and software delays and loopers, yada yada, and in addition route my audio out to:

Oberheim Echoplex (or 2), and (s/pdif or AES/EBU) Eventide Orville

And route it back in.

Then i just go two tracks to the house, two tracks to my ears, and two tracks to my video guy who uses my input to impact and drive his video.

When I use my own sound system, it's a Bose Personal Monitoring System with Subs.

These days as I travel so much, mostly I just take my laptop, my traveler, and a Behringer fcb1010 for control.  If I rack it up in addition, it's to carry my whole wireless system, which I actually have been doing quite often truth be told.  The cable freedom is sweet...

all best to all,

todd