Oberheim EDP

I have an Oberheim EDP 198  seconds with stock OS and the pedal board.
Works fine.  I am curious about what a fair price would be.  I have a
Gibson unit as well that I am going to keep.    (brings up a question:
is one superior to the other?)I want to try a EH 2880 and can't afford
to keep 2 EDP so I would be interested if anyone is looking to trade.
I would want the EH footpedal as well.  I have been using my Repeater
for the most part and LIVE 6 and DP Polar but the EH has sparked my
curiosity.  Any ideas on a fair price.? Any interested traders feel
free to drop a note.   thanks