RE: POST YOUR SETUP

No especially wonderful guitars or instruments ... I'm not rich enough for
that.

The interesting thing about my setup is that I have custom software
running
it all (which is in development in cooperation with Mike Nelson over at
boomerang).  I hope to have it available publicly this fall.  I'm planning
on demoing at LoopFest in October, and hopefully at NAMM in January.

Anyway ... you asked about the setup, so here is the picture and diagram
http://www.flyloops.com/setup.html

More photos, more messages, more storage—get 2GB with Windows Live
Hotmail.