Re: so why Boise?

I'd be interested in an NJ loopfest since I'm in eastern PA.  Philly seems to have a decent ambient scene (see the Philly_Ambient yahoo group) but I haven't heard about any looping things.  As everybody else has pointed out, it takes someone to give up their life for a while to organize and run the thing.

I know there are quite a few people in the general NE area on the list, so I'd guess that it wouldn't be hard to get a decent number of performers.  It's all the rest that's a pain, eh Rick?

Tony

Andrew wrote:
"I keep hearing about this looping festival in Boise and wonder: Why don't I
know about more stuff like that here in northern New Jersey?  I mean, we
have the highest population density of any state--you'd think there'd be
some of everything."