Re: NJ Looping Festival

Tony K wrote:
> Maybe the NJ ProgHouse?
> http://www.njproghouse.com <http://www.njproghouse.com/>
> Jim Robinson might be up for it.  I really don't know.  Bill Fox might
> know better.. Like how I dragged you into this Bill? :)
Thank you, Tony.  ;-)  Actually, I don't know any better, even though my
Mom always said that I should!  ;-)

If whomever wants to organize this would send me a proposal, I'd be
happy to pass it on to Jim.  You realize that there are costs involved
with renting the schoolhouse and Jim puts on shows that have ticket
sales.  If that's what you're looking for, then there's a chance that
Jim will go for it if it can be considered "progressive" in some sense
of the word.  NJ Proghouse puts on Progressive Rock shows but has been
known to stray afield a little bit now and then.

Cheers,

Bill