Re: POST YOUR SETUP

Easy

Guitar>>ADA-MP1(guitar pre-amp)>>Lexicon Vortex>>2xEDP>>BehringerMic2200
>>JBL Eon 15 powered speakers.

+ EBow
+ FCB1010 midi Controller operates the EDPs

www.andybutler.com/photo/andyb-gear.jpg
(yes, the guitar has wooden pickups)

if playing though an alternative pa, I don't take the Eons

For international gigs the Mic2200 gets left at home, it's not needed
really,
but if you're describing an unusual rig to a sound guy they really relax
when you
tell them you're bringing your own DI.

If I'm providing pa for other performers, a Behringer MX2642 mixing goes
in front of the Eons.

andy butler
www.andybutler.com    (mp3s-a-plenty)

ps.
I posted this before but it never showed on the list,
apologies if you all get this 2x