Re: A shameless spam and call for help

Thanks Dan!

I'm gonna try to figure out how to do the friend addy etc. Couldn't find Daniel Albertini on myspace! DID find a Daniel Albertini on a guitar page talking about Jerry Garcia's guitars. Was that you? Are you a dead fan? I was auditioned for that band (keyboards), wrote music for their last Chinese New Years show... produced their friend Wavy Gravy way back when.

Checked out Don Alder - wow! Furious fingers of fire!

Don't really know that many folks up here. Moved here from Portland Oregon in 03. Since that time have mostly been working helping my daughter into the music business. So I've met a lot of folks touring with her etc. But we're on Vancouver Island which is 2 hours by ferry from the mainland (Vancouver). So I'm either here working on the farm (organic blueberries), working on music (practicing / writing) or recording or touring with her. Her record is 18 and rising on the charts here now. Lots of very big wingdings lining up behind her. I think, as Universal Music does, that you'll be hearing a lot from her in the next year or so.

I've always put myself after those I've been helping. But I have such a huge backlog of material I thought I should start moving it out into the world - hence "Grandpappy Twice". Plus, I'm 59 and it's occurred to me that if I'm ever gonna stick it out there I should start soon.

If you're ever up this way give a call. And thanks so much. The more we help each other, the more we help ourselves!

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846