Von: Per Boysen [mailto:perboysen@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Samstag, 2. Juni 2007 20:07
An: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Betreff: Re: RC50

On 2 jun 2007, at 19.38, Bill Trible wrote:

> Heard this device has problems with starting the first loop - ie. a
> slight gap... does this interfere with timing or is it strictly an
> audio gap?  Anyone got other comments on it?

I don't remember... but there have been a lot of discussion on this.
If you search the archive you may find something.

> Fooling around with Mobius and trying to decide which way to go -
> still reluctant to deal with the perils of using a laptop onstage!

Just stuff it away on stage. You don't have to watch the screen just
because there is a screen on the box. If you patch up some midi
pedals for the function you want you know what will happen when
stepping a certain pedal - without the screen support.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)