Re: AW: Group of people looping. Is there such thing ?

Yeah sounds better, let me know if it works out!

I guess you'll have fun connecting all those controllers to one PC...

Jens Wolters wrote:

Mhh. I just had a different idea.

We use a Software looper (with maxMSP and LIVE maybe) and every musician gets his own Midi Pedal (or pad) connected to one Computer.

The loops should be recorded and played in sync of course. That way everybody could control is own loops. But everything is in sync. Even without MIDI (which gives problem all the time as we experienced)

Greetings Jens