Shameless Self-Promotion

A new song is available from my myspace page:
http://www.myspace.com/moinlabs

"Crouching Tiger, Hidden Mouse".

Techbabble. It starts off with the ending of the tune I played before that
-
a voice from a looped choir had been fed into OhmBoyz Delay and manipulated
there, that one looped into mobius.

With the drums entering, MadShifta's pitch shifter and filter is applied to
that loop, controlled by a Live clip which controls pitch and filter
cutoff.

The rest of it is basically beats, noise and guitar playing, before we end
with a guitar loop which is again "cutoff" by MadShifta.

        Rainer