Re: still on the interface quest...

Congrats on the Mac!  I'm loving mine as well.

I had some hassle trying to get Windows to work via Parallels.  Have
you had any success running audio apps in Windows (Mobius perhaps)
while running other apps on the Mac side simultaneously?  It sound
like a pipe dream to me, but if it's at all workable, I'd be willing
to give Parallels another shot.

--Josh