RE: New Repeater hardware upgrade?

>>It is still not clear to me what section of the repeaters hardware has
been modified or different than the original.. [snipette] .as far as the
hardware mods they are still in the final touches....<<

hardware changes? maybe all the new repeaters are going to have the
low-noise mod from the off. that would be good. if I remember right, & I
might not be, but doesn't the line input go through about seventeen gain
stages before the a>d, & the phono & instrument inputs through fewer,
thus making the most useful input (for most of us) the noisiest?
honestly, I don't know what else I'd want changing. perhaps a more
modern card/slot? usb? & I guess they'll be losing the midi channel
switch off of the back panel....

d.