loopers for sale

I am selling a couple of my loopers as part of my "I have too much stuff" cycle. I'll eBay them later this week, but thought I could try here first. They are:

An Electro-Harmonix 2880 with extras: the foot controller, several memory cards of various sizes (256MB, 256MB, 1GB, 1GB), and the USB cable. Also the power supply and the original boxes. I *think* I have the manuals, but can't prove that just this second.

A Backline RiffBox with power supply. I do not have the manual for this one, but there is a download available.

The eHx I will sell for $425 shipped in the lower 48. The RiffBox for $210 shipped in the lower 48.

(I will now return to lurking.)