Trouble Thinking of Loops Beyond the Initial Loop

errrrrrr,    all this disagreement about professorial salaries aside,
I really appreciate the generous sentiment of Kris' original contention
starting
off this particular thread.

He wrote:
"Cripes, man... you should be teaching at a university, making $70K a year.
Seriously. You're knowledge in this area is amazing."

Since I'm bringing down a mind boggling income of about $15k a year
(AND trying to live in the heady rent/mortgage environment of the SF Bay
Area) it was a really
warming thing to have him say.

thanks,   Rick Walker