Re: I now "get" the RC-50.

Well what I want to do is be able to load one patch at a time from the computer TO the RC50. In other words, to have a batch of patches saved to computer, which I've done, and to be able to pick and choose which patches load. Actually I haven't tried it, but when you save files to computer there's no names attached to the sound files or the patches so I don't know how to import individual patches back into the RC50.

I guess I can try NAMING files in the computer and loading them into the RC50 and see what happens. The issue is, from what I've tried, it SEEMS you can only load in the whole saved set. Am I making sense? It would be so sweet if you could look on the computer and see the different patches with tagged / attached loops so you could load them in individually.

My biggest problem is that I just don't have a lot of time for experimentation. When I do have time, I just wanna improve my guitar chops. That seems to be - at least so far - the most fun and profitable use of my time.

And hey Teddy... thanks so much. You're a gem,

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846