Re: I now "get" the RC-50.

But I need midi.....I also need to store the occasional wav file.....I also need stereo......I also need 3 loops......But hey, you've convinced me. Im getting rid of the RC-50 and getting a boomerang.
Its sad really, The RC-50 seemed PERFECT for what I needed.
Oh well.

From: BreachinThePeace@aol.com
In a message dated 6/14/2007 10:06:18 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, paulrichard_rocks@yahoo.com writes:
No to fan the flames, but IMHO, the Boomerangs sound quality is very poor compared to the RC-50 so, to me, the Boomerang doesn't even get on the short list (and I wanted to like it-believe me I did).

I agree! That was exactly what I had hoped would be accomplished with the RC-50. Instead it's got a million plus poorly engineered & useless bells and whistles.

To me the perfect floor controlled (OF COURSE IT'S MY OPINION, WHY STATE THE OBVIOUS?) looper would have the Boomerang's ease and efficient functionality with the nice super quiet stereo sampling of the RC-50 coupled with the RC-50's multiple looping facility. Push button controls on a floor controlled looper are about as a practical as a one armed paper hanger.

See what's free at AOL.com.