Re: Case against laptops

definitely can be done... just gotta cover the wires and then get one of the SUCCESSFUL hardware developers (korg, yamahaha, roland)  to pay for the R & D.

it's funny, wish you guys could have been at NIME last week... you would have enjoyed it.

http://itp.nyu.edu/nime/2007/index.php

We'll see how quickly or effectively we can get this done, but the company to look at is http://electrotap.com  , happy to give them a plug.  check out the teabox.

believe me, if max is a huge learning curve for me, this is even higher, but the dudes have it totally under control.  they're great.

but they're scientists, and we're in the lab.  making something like this will take something, and i'm not sure of it's practicality.  but it interests me.

t.