Logic amatuer

  You're right. I didn't qualify my statement as opinion,'particularly
interesting' is not a state of being,but a description of my responses to
certain experiences,which I then exatrapolated to a generalized category .
hate it whe people do that.

So, when you said "One clear advantage to not using a laptop is that people
working at
laptops are not particularly interesting to watch"....were you generalizing
(clearly), stating
your personal opinion of only the sit-down laptop users you've seen, or
making a specific
claim about only a sub-set of sit-down laptop users?  That statement was
not
clear enough
to discern your intent.