80s analog digital

  Talk about temporary devaluation of classic gear.In the mid 80s -early
90s
I saw several Hammond B3s around 300. I saw one for 100,bought one with a
Leslie in pristine  codition for 175. These days it would be worth at
least
5k. Too bad I didn't maage to hang on to it.Lot's of things on the market
that can get similar sounds,some are good enough for most applications,but
still nothing is quite like the original.
  You could pick up wurly electric pianos for under 100 in those days too.