Todd Reynolds opens for / joins with The Books in NYC, Bowery Ballroom, July 7th, 2007

To all my esteemed colleagues on the list,

I am pleased as punch to invite you all to an evening with The Books on July 7th, 2007 at the Bowery Ballroom in Manhattan.
I'll be doing an opening set of my own material with a lot of live looping in it, and then I'll be joining the guys for probably half of their set or more.

It's very possible that my live-interactive-video partner Luke DuBois will be joining us, which, if it happens, i'd REALLY love for you to see.
I'm happy to get more specific if it would serve anybody as to what I'll be doing, or maybe that's for after...

If you do not know The Books, (and you live in NYC)  i hope you'll avail yourself, as they are most compelling.  it's not a looping thing, it's a sound world thing.  All found sound and video, and one of the most original musical voices I've known in a long time.  We've been touring together for awhile around our U.S of A., and we haven't done too many NYC shows together yet, so I'm looking forward to this one.  Had to miss the last due to a wonderful 80th birthday party for my mom and dad at which I looped my face off for them before actually getting loopy.

I'll have a post up on my blog with more details soon.  http://toddreynolds.wordpress.com

for now though, I offer you a ticket link.  Doors open at 8.30 pm.

and as always,  all the best.   If you do come, please do say hi!

todd

-
http://www.toddreynolds.com                    |:
http://myspace.com/toddreynoldsmusic  |: