Zappa/Fish

  I saw Zappa on the same bill as country Joe and the Fish,Buddy Miles
Express  early '69 in Baltimore.I took a bunch of infra red photos,wish I
still had'em. A had a ball.Baltimore Civic was a horrible place for
music,a
hockey arena with a line of cops across the front of the stage,and n
coming
through clusters of bullhorns suspended from the ceiling. I saw Cream,
Hendrix, Moody Blues, Tull,Santana, Blind Faith and others there. How
Zappa
got into that mix is a sordid tale I'm sure.Truly a freak amog freaks.