Re: Walk-through tutorial for Bidule as VST host in Windows (was: Re: bidule)

On 24 jun 2007, at 02.29, Mech wrote:
> Ah, I last remembered you saying that you had a copy of version 6,
> but you'd been out on the road too much to do anything significant
> with it yet.  Sorry if I misconstrued that.

Oh no, you're memory is correct! For long time I couldn't afford the
upgrade of my Live 5 license, so I kept using the temporal NRF
license I had kept on a PC since writing a test review of version 6
back when it was released. But at one point I was lucky to get hired
for a little more work than usual and I put some of that extra money
into upgrading my own Live license to version 6.  For my own musical
pleasures I mainly use Live for MIDI sequencing with heave use of
arpeggiators and random processes. I like to set up systems i Live
that create complex orchestrations out of simple chord inputs and
some real-time controllers. Kind of building "meta instruments". On
my single processor machines I could only plan and envision those
systems but not playing them with sound. Now, with Live 6 that
supports multiple processors, I can finally hear them sounding on my
dual G5 box.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)