Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 3:12 PM
Subject: [Bulk] Re: Boomerang - Rang III

Now *this" is what I'm talkin' bout!!! A floor controlled looper designed for live on the fly improv. Who cares about *midi/usb bullshit? If you are keyboardist, your board can do *that. If your a DJ, your laptop can do *that.If you can keep time by tapping your foot and have a decent audio interface, you don't need *THAT.

My one real concern is that hopefully it will be quiet.

when it comes to an efficient & intuitive floor looper, the RANG RULEZ!