Bob Ostertag, was Re: Re: tape loops, hugh hopper, daevid allen,terry riley

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007, Rev Fever wrote:

> Also, check out the early history / recordings of Bob Osertag,
> especially one called "Getting A Head".

Also, note this from Bob Ostertag:

"March 25, 2006
I have decided to make all my recordings to which I have the rights freely
available as digital downloads from my web site.

These works are now covered by a Creative Commons "Attribution
Non-commercial" license that permits you to freely download, copy, remix,
sample, manipulate, fold, spindle, tamper with, defuse, detox, or
deconstruct - as long as you credit my work as a source, and the work you
make is not marketed commercially."

Source:
http://tinyurl.com/2lswwn

Found on the Creative Commons weblog: