Re: [Bulk] Re: Boomerang - Rang III (?)

Quoting BreachinThePeace@aol.com:

> I really like the quality of the RC50, I just
> don't care for it's immensly premature release. I think that was
> unforgivable
> from a consumer's perspective.

I am inclined to agree with this statement.  The Boss promotional ad
loudly proclaimed that the RC-50 "speaks sync".  However it doesn't
sync to my  external equipment in a useable manner.

> How about the fact that you simply cannot make an initial uninterrupted
> loop? Is it just me or is that simply pathetic?

This is, indeed, pathetic.  Fortunately they did fix this with a patch.

> I am not sure how anyone can honestly be satisfied with the RC50.

I cannot honesty say that I am satisfied with the RC50 because of the
sync issues.  To date, I have "messed around" with it in the studio
but haven't used it for a finished work.  For me, the "jury is still
out" on this piece of equipment.

I am also very interested in Mobius and look forward to working with it.

-- Kevin