Re: Laptops -dedicated to music only?

I have often wished.  and Jeff has always politely declined...

I'm trying right now to borrow a friend's windows laptop to try it, but it's SUCH a pain in the a--.

And i'm left with buying an intel before I can use it...

I've been an avid SooperLooper user for a few years (because that is it's substitute, and in many ways, it's been great, but the octave transpostion stuff is still buggy and that's the stuff i LOVE to use.

I'd pay some dough to have Mobius native in OSX.  I think that Apple makes it pretty tough to jump through those hoops I've heard.  I'll let someone else (like Jeff)  chime in on that one, however.

But, as you say, Os, cross-pollenation is never a bad thing... so yes, you guys should talk...

all the best,

todd