Re: Laptops -dedicated to music only?

If you can work with Jeff to create Mobius:Mac, I will be your best
friend forever!  I mean, err... ummm... [lowering voice an octave]
ahem...  I'll be very grateful to the two of you.

Seriously, I haven't done any live looping at all since I got my
MacBook Pro earlier this year.  It's a screaming machine (2.16 GHz
Core2 Duo, 3GB Ram!), and I can't imagine going back to a PC setup
after being spoiled to this (it just works!), but I can't commit to
any other looping software.  Mobius is too good, too customizable to
let go.

So I'm at an impass.  If there's anything I can do to help move the
Mobius:Mac project along, just let me know.  Though I'm a programmer,
I'm afraid I haven't done enough application development to be of any
good to you, but I'll gladly give plasma and donate the proceeds,
create websites, fundraise, or whatever.  This would totally be worth
it!

--Josh