Re: Studio recording - breaking patterns - ideas?

howdy,

 What I'll do is turn every thing i usually use off,
and turn everything I don't use on. I'm talking about
echo, reverb, compression, distortion, etc. You get
the picture. it forces you out fo your comfort zone
and send you off in a different direction.
Rig

that gives answers, not web links.