Re: Extended gigspam

Ahh, Shiner Bock!  I have a good friend who was just stationed (USAF)
in California.  He sent me a text message hours after arriving to let
me know he had found Shiner Bock for sale in his new town and he now
felt life would be bearable.  Ha!

Yes, Austin is an amazing city.  Dallas also has some great small
venues with great atmosphere.

Texas is huge, but I would definitely make the drive to any of these
large cities to catch the musicians on this list.

--Josh