Handsonic

   Hpd-10's spozed to have new sound banks,but the functions are limited.I
think the 15 is better . Forget using  hand drum technique on it.The
techique is more ,like bad typing ,kind of punching with an extended
finger.Doesn't play anything like any hand drum, I know of. This might be
appealing to nonpercussionists,but could further the dangersous and
altogether too common belief that percussion instruments dont; require
technique  or knowledge.It does do mute/open things and attack
sensitivity.
It's definately possible to get some very nice stuff out of it. Some of
the
samples sound good. I 've never been willing to pay 9 bills for a hpd15 ad
wouldn't pay 5 for the 10 ,but I would pay 5 for a used 15,it would be
useful for sure.Esp for these  SF burningmantribe gigs with massive
subwoofers and no monitors

http://liveearth.msn.com