Re: Laptops -dedicated to music only?

On 3 jul 2007, at 03.52, L.A. Angulo wrote:

> question:A lot of the new laptops are being now
> offered with Win Vista,but some also with XP as an
> option, would you buy with vista and replace it with
> an xp version and update later to the vista one when
> everything works?

If everything works under XP I would never update to Vista. If you
want to make music with the help of computers the golden rule is to
never change a working system. That's the attitude we all have to our
musical instruments and that's the secret of getting good at playing
them.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)