New looping work

Hello!

The set that I played last June at Electro-Music 2007 included two
works with looping.  One of the works, entitled "Three-Legged Race"
consists of solo Theremin and multiple-synchronized loops.  To listen
and learn more about this work follow go to:

http://kevinkissinger.com/threeleggedrace.shtml

The set was well-recieved and my efforts now are to create more works
that are done in real-time without pre-recorded elements.
"Three-Legged Race" is the "pure" Theremin tone with loops.  My
upcoming work will incorporate additional techniques that includes
pitch-shifters, harmonizer, various filters, and longer delay times.

Hope you enjoy this track.  Thank you for listening.

-- Kevin