RE: OT: iPhone (was Re: Cellphone looping)

I agree ... pay as you go is great.

Lets remember though ..... we are talking about a country (US) with no
workable health care, no cheap airlines (not of the caliber of germanwings
/
bmibaby / etc.), no working public transportation, and the largest deficit
of any country ever ......

also .... we aren't really mature enough for nude beaches .... you can buy
handguns (but not pronography) at Walmart ........

I mean .... holy crap people.

as per iphone / AT&T ..... I used to work for AT&T (when it was called
cingular .... last year).  Remeber .. about 7 years ago Cingular bought
AT&T
... and the "new AT&T" was cingular ... now that they have trashed that
name
long enough, it's time to go back to calling themselves AT&T.  It's all
just
smoke and mirrors.  But hey ... I bought stock in AT&T just before the
ipohone came out ..... make some money off the old employer.

ciao
AL

http://newlivehotmail.com