RC-50, un undiscovered treasure....

Well, I just spent the last 3 hours getting know my RC 50 in a way I never
thought possible. No, I wasn't sticking my 1/4'' into the main in. I
discovered the true nature of tempo sync. A bell or whistle I thought ( in
much aggreement with breachthepeace@aohell) as a useless feature, but with
the the right settings, I can play a part then have a percussion part
chime in in perfect sync. The percussion will play in perfect sync
regardless of the rhythm I play. Friggin brilliant. This does away with
the need for guide tracks when playing with other musicians. Yeah, I know
mobius rocks, but this $500 box continues to amaze. Boss has done a
tremendous disservice to its product by providing an unbeleivibly lame
manual that doesn't come cose to explaining the features of this machine.

MFC