Re: OT: Vocal Harmonizer recommendations? - VST solutions?

On 11 jul 2007, at 11.30, rs@moinlabs.de wrote:
> Which plugins do you use here? I've yet to find a pitch-shifter
> plugin which is a) less synthetic than MadShifta, b) faster/better
> tracking than the Waves stuff and c) less CPU-hungry than
> everything I know except for MadShifta...
>
>             Rainer

Hi Rainer,

In the VST format for WinXP there are also Pitch-Shifter and Shifter
Bank from Braindoc and Discord 2.0 from Audio Damage Inc. Discord is
the one I use the most; it has also two delays a kind of built-in
routing that spares you a lot of cable routing in Bidule, Max etc.
The Braindoc stuff is good but a little to CPU intensive for my 2GHz
one CPU lappy.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)