Re: Composers should also get paid

Hey Bill,
thanx for the hinsight i am a GEMA member as well and
it makes sense...after 4 years of selling a lot of CDs
with some of my compositions in them and not seeing
any money i sent them as letter asking what was
happening,then i got a reply saying they were going to
investigate,a few months after that i got my first
check it was something like 170.-eur.! they still send
me my finacial statement but ever since i quit my band
and since i joined digital distribution the earnings
have been a lot less.The best way is still selling
them yourself at gigs!
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom