Re: biamplified monitors

Hey Bill,
I did a lot of research before i bought and i couldnt
be happier with my 2 RCF ART 310As active speakers
they sound wonderful either as monitors or tops with
beautiful dispertion plenty of bass but best of all
they are 12 Kilos!
http://www.thomann.de/gb/rcf_art_310_a.htm
also their covers are the smartest made of all, you
dont even need to take them out,they have access on
top to grab their handles and in the bottom to place
them on their stands and velcro attatchments all over
the place!
http://www.thomann.de/gb/rcf_art_310_cover.htm

apparently RCFs technology is the same as mackie but
youll have to do research on that one.Mackies 450s
might be good but i found them a little to bright or
cold for my ears and way to heavy,and in most places i
play i dont need so much power.I kept my yamahas ms
150 for monitors which are very compact and sound
killer.

And If you want to use them with a full band and
drumer they recomend a bundle that comes with a sub 15

http://www.thomann.de/gb/rcf_art310_a_sub_15_bundle.htm

or if you want more bass on the tops they recomended
this
http://www.thomann.de/gb/fbt_maxx_2_a.htm
but they lack handles on top which is important if u
are in a cellar with a small stairway like i do, so i
settled for the RCFs,highly recomended!
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

Looking for earth-friendly autos?