Re: RC-50 Sync Issues...

Hey Chris,
Thats wonderful i am not a RC-50 user but i am still
contemplating it and reading every mail of you users
if all of those issues are solved(feedback,sync,etc.)i
will probably be buying one just for the simple fact
that is midi,stereo,multitracik looper,drum machine
and portability.Just curious what improvements have
you requested so far?
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom