OT: Small, Hand-Sized Battery Powered Mixers

I am looking for a decent battery powered mixer that is about the size of my hand, just to mix line level and mic levels into my laptop sound card. I have been investigating options for a day or so and have reviewed products from ART, Rolls, Nady, Eiderol, Maplin, Samson S-Mix (not battery powered, unforunately), etc.

Any experience with any of these small type mixers?  I don't need EQ, just ability to mix and with clean, low noise results.

Right now, I have narrowed it down to:

Any other suggestions?

Kris