Re: Cuong Vu/ Bill Frissel

Hi there,

I have it already and have to say that I really enjoy it a lot.

Vu is a looper too (so my pal Jeff Kaiser is not the only trumpet
looper around).

Check out the last couple of concert videos of Pat Metheny's band.

Vu is there looping up a storm (in the background) as well as backup
singing and even playing a bit of guitar.

Quite an amazing young musician.

I expect well hear lots more from him in the future.

Best regards,

tEd ® KiLLiAn