Re: Low Lantecy Soundcard for Laptop Gig

On 28 jul 2007, at 16.17, Krispen Hartung wrote:

> I didn't realize you had another Echo, per. In fact, I totally
> neglected the fact that they had other options besides the IO.
> Check this one out, AudioFire 4, with actual mic pre's:
>
> http://www.echoaudio.com/Products/FireWire/AudioFire4/index.php
> Check out the specs.

Yes, that's a nice one. I have checked it out before, but since I
need analog inputs for my live mic I went with the RME FF400 that
gives me a better live sound for flute and sax. I don't need or use
built-in mic pre amps for studio recording because I have an
excellent old external box for that. Specifications that I don't need
means nothing to me.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)